Decluttering and Home Organisation Service:
Kenilworth, Warwickshire, and surrounding areas
Do you live in an untidy house? Does everyone leave their stuff lying around even though you ask them not to? Is the mess driving you mad?
Perhaps your wardrobe is full of clothes but you have nothing to wear?
Or maybe you’ve spent ages looking for something because nothing has a “proper” home?
You may want to sell your house but your home needs organising first. Maybe you’ve lost a loved one and just need help sorting through their possessions?
Do you feel overwhelmed and don’t know where to start?
I can help.
I’m Catherine, a home organisation and decluttering expert. Using a tried-and-tested approach, I can help you do:
- A systematic declutter of your entire home or a specific area, such as spare room, wardrobe, a child’s bedroom, loft or garage
- Reduce the number of possessions you have, helping you identify what really adds value, enabling you to let go of what no longer serves you
- Suggest simple storage solutions that everyone will use
- Create paperwork and filing systems that will help stay on top of your admin
As an expert in decluttering and simple living, I’ve helped all types of people regain control of their lives. I’m understanding and sympathetic and I work with people at their own pace. I’ve seen the remarkable benefits that decluttering and organising can bring.
- A sense of calm when you arrive home
- Not feeling embarrassed when people visit
- Letting go of the past
- A home that’s easier and quicker to clean
- Better sleep
- A sense of focus and a decrease in feelings of anxiety
What the science says
You’d expect me to tell you how powerful personal organisation is. But it’s not just me saying it.
In 2016, the respected Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology reported how chaotic home environments take their toll, especially on children.
- Free initial, no-obligation consultation
- Hourly rate of £30.00 to include disposal of excess (to charity, second-hand bookshop or recycling centre*)
- Gift Vouchers £30.00 for 1 hour (£55 for two hours; £82.50 for 3 hours)
- No VAT
- No mileage charged within a 20-mile radius of Kenilworth
(*manageable items only. I am unable to remove large items of furniture or white goods)
All profits in 2017/18 will go towards supporting Camps International: Ethical Journeys Without Compromise.
I’m offering 10 new customers a 25% discount for any decluttering service booked by 30th September 2017.
Please note – this is a first-come, first-served offer. Book now to avoid disappointment.
Your Satisfaction Guarantee
Working together, we can simplify your life.
If you apply my simple systems, we can help you banish the clutter once and for all. You’ll feel happier, less stressed and more in charge of your life than you have in years.
But if you don’t feel this way, I’ll give your money back, no questions asked.
Just remember, that clutter is getting in the way of you enjoying life. Act today to gain the biggest benefit of all: your time.